Saturday, February 5, 2011

Where did the week go???

This week kind of slipped away from me. It is already Saturday and I have no idea how that happened. I guess that I have been dealing with sick children all week and still am. My poor little Hunter still has a horrible cough and runny nose. I actually took him to the doctor twice this week and was told both times that his lungs are clear. Joseph is cough too and has a runny nose but I think that he is finally starting to get over it!!!

This week I also decided on my two year plan!! I really want to start my own line of baby products. I have been busy looking at fabrics and am so excited to get started!!! In my town there are no products for cloth diapering parents, I mean NOTHING! So I am hoping that I will also be able to open up a store/shop and be able to offer products and information to parents that want to cloth diaper!

Well that is all that I have for now! I will try to contribute daily but it has been tough with the kiddos being sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment