Tuesday, February 22, 2011

CSN Stores and an Update on Crying it Out

A couple of weeks ago I was given the opportunity by CSN Stores to do a review! This is my very first review and I am very excited. Did you know that CSN Stores offers everything from Modern Office Furniture to Baby Gear to Bedding to Pet Supplies and more! I cannot believe how many different products they carry!!!

It has been about a week since we started to let Hunter "cry it out". He only cries for about 5-10 minutes now when we put him in his crib. But he still has not slept through the night. One night I tried not getting up to nurse him when he cried and that really didn't work. I am just happy that eh is sleeping in his own crib and when he wakes up to nurse that I can nurse him and put him back in his crib to sleep.


Also before I forget.... I ordered some diaper fabric! And am going to start making diapers as soon as it get here! I am very very excited!!!

Well that is all for now! Time to go spend some time with my boys before bed!

If you don't already follow my bog please do so and tell your friends there is going to be a lot of exciting things to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment